Monday, November 18, 2013

My Best Friends.


No doubt, everyone dreams to have a faithful friends, but not all of us have them. All my friends are very nice people, and I never get bored with them. My two best friends are Tanya and Arpine. With Tanya I am in a friendship already a year and with Arpine already 10 years. Though I'm far away from them, but we are in contact. They both have brown hairs, brown eyes and a lovely smile. They are known for their warm and friendly nature. Also, they are attentive,intelligent, concerned, loyal, reliable,sensitive, supportive, responsible. In addition, they are interested in contemporary music.  To sum up, “A good friend is like the sun in winter”, it’s about Tanya and Arpine. I’m the happiest girl in the world, because I have such a wonderful friends like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment